Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome to House in a Hill 2.0

Hello and welcome to the reincarnation of houseinahill.com!  I was so sad to see the website go, and so were many of you who used the site to follow our progress.  My dear husband was a bit of a purist when it came to the website, writing everything in HTML so that we could have our very own website.  I'm perfectly happy to let Google do the formatting (and save hours and hours of time in the process).  

I'm attempting to organize the pictures into "phases" so they're easier to look through - see the list of pages on the left.  I hope you enjoy watching our project unfold!  And thank you to all of our friends and family who have contributed gifts of time, energy, building materials, and brute strength to the construction of our house!  We are so very grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment